Monday, August 20, 2012

Back to School


I re-entered the college world today as a graduate student. Weird. It was so strange to be back on Baylor's campus, but so wonderful at the same time! The campus has gone through some changes since I left a year ago, so it was fun to see the new developments. Since I am entering a program that I did not get my undergrad degree in, I am taking "leveling" courses (aka freshman/sophomore/junior level classes). It is definitely interesting, but thankfully there are 4 other great girls in the same boat with me so we get to travel this little journey together. One sweet little freshman girl about had a heart attack when she found that two of us "levelers" were married and had already been out in the working world.
 I am so excited for this new chapter and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me this semester!

{REWIND}

This past Friday I went back to Houston for the weekend to see some family and celebrate my nephew's first birthday! When I married Adam, I inherited 5 beautiful nephews. They are all so precious and I am so glad I am officially Aunt Jenna!

I also got to visit Pretty Little Things, which is owned by my friend Nikole.
When we were in high school Nikole would talk about opening a boutique someday and that day has come! I am so excited for her and if anyone can be successful at this, its her! [She was voted Best Dressed in high school :)]
If you live in the Kingwood area [or even if you don't] check it out!

Bag full of goodies :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment