Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Amateur

I've considered starting a blog for a while now, but quite honestly I just didn't think that I had anything to write about that was worth reading. I still feel that way, but here I am starting a blog. The main purpose for this blog is for me to chronicle my life as a newlywed and graduate student (and how I hopefully manage them both well). These years are so special to me!

As of today, I have been married to my handsome husband for 25 days! We got married on July 14th surrounded by our amazing family and friends - it couldn't have been a more perfect day! I can't wait to see the amazing moments our photographer captured, but for now I will share these fabulous photos that some of our guests took.    

This is one of the photos I have from our photographer - I love it! She is amazing!
Check her out {HERE}

First Dance
Photo courtesy of the lovely Emily Franks

Mr. & Mrs.
Photo courtesy of the lovely Emily Franks

My brother walked me down the isle. I am so blessed to be his little sister!
Photo courtsey of my sister-in-law Amanda Petitt

We LOVED our cakes!
Thank you Hannah Morrison for taking this awesome picture of them!

Sweet college friends!

I absolutey love this sweet moment captured
by Adam's cousin, Denise Smith.



Adam and I were so blessed to be surrounded by so many special people on our wedding day! It was perfect!





No comments:

Post a Comment